Information by Country – I
This website is for refugees and asylum-seekers in Ukraine and provides relevant information for asylum seekers and refugees, including answers to the following questions:
- Where can you seek help in Ukraine?
- How to apply for asylum in Ukraine?
- What is the situation of resettlement to third states in Ukraine?
- How to get information on voluntary returns?
- Local integration for asylum seekers and refugees in Ukraine
- What rights and duties do you have during the asylum procedure and after recognition as a refugee?
- How to get information about available Support Programmes in Ukraine?
- UNHCR’s role and activities in Ukraine
The National Toll-Free Hotline for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings and Counseling for Migrants provides advice to foreigners staying in Ukraine and Ukrainians planning to travel abroad or return to Ukraine from abroad. Consultations are provided confidentially and free of charge.
The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) created this website for refugees and asylum-seekers in Poland, their family members, and people who assist them. On this website you will find useful information and web links, including on the following topics:
- How to find help
- Accessing International Protection
- Services for Recognized Refugees
- Family Reunification
- Reporting fraud and misconduct
- Reporting sexual exploitation and abuse
- COVID-19 information
This webpage was created by the Polish Government to assist Ukrainian citizens seeking refuge in Poland. Here you will find information on border crossings, accommodations, and other frequently asked questions.
The Ocalenie Foundation has been operating since 2000 to support migrants and migrant women in integration and individual development. This webpage provides information for Polish citizens and anyone evacuating Ukraine and fleeing to Poland. Here you’ll find information on:
- Preparation for departure
- Visa and asylum information
- Reception points
The Chief Inspectorate Veterinary office of Poland has provided guidance for travelers with animals fleeing from Ukraine. Here you can find the different procedures and forms needed.
This webpage by the U.S. Department of State provides updated information on travel advisories and Embassy alerts for Poland. There is also information on entry requirements, local laws, and other necessary travel information.